Glutamine Powder from dadbod Nutritionals is an amino acid that affects the processes of growth and function of cells in the stomach and intestines.
- Helps with muscle growth
- Improves muscle recovery
- Helps prevent strength deterioration
- Glutamine has been linked to protein synthesis. ...
- Glutamine benefits you by replenishing declining Glutamine levels during intense workouts.
- Glutamine may serve to boost your immune system. ...
- Glutamine is one of the most important nutrients for your intestines.
Strenuous exercise can deplete your body’s glutamine stores, leaving your muscles tired and begging for replenishment. Depletion of glutamine leads to muscle soreness, slow response time, and decreased energy. Such makes the muscle recovery process slow, which can potentially limit one’s gains from their workout.
Post-workout is the most beneficial time to take Glutamine to enhance recovery and the growth of lean muscle mass. Personally, I also take 5 g. before bedtime. Here is why...
When glutamine supplements are taken before going to bed, they help in increasing the levels of growth hormone. This can particularly benefit those who are undergoing athletic training or high-intensity workouts intending to increase muscle mass. Growth hormones help in nourishing your muscles with essential nutrients even while you sleep.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration, the product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Glutamine Powder (300 grams)
Directions: Mix one scoop (5 g.) with juice or a carbohydrate drink.
Our 100% pure L-Glutamine is the highest quality, purest Glutamine available, giving you the ultimate in Glutamine products.
Don't be fooled by less expensive Glutamine products . *
- Laboratory Tested for Quality and Purity
- Micronized for Fast Absorption
- No Fillers, Sodium, or Sugar
Warning: Consult with a physician prior to use if you have any medical conditions. Do not use if pregnant or lactating.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.